A major, international bank relocated their trading floor offices. The project would require approximately
3000 users, desktops and peripherals to be relocated over the course of five consecutive weekends.
WTB was engaged to manage and execute the full relocation with responsibility for all technical aspects of the move.
· Managed end-to-end process with no Technical Client Oversight
· IT environment assessment
· Project Plan design and implementation
· Desktop Moves (4000 Desktops)
· Software distribution processes to facilitate application upgrades and restores
· Liaison with Union Electricians, Union Movers and Building Facilities
· System and process documentation
WTB assumed full responsibility for the trading floor move. Over the course of the three month project, WTB met
all deliverables with no outages or interruptions to the production environment.